Clayton Aquarium Services
Our Service Program:
ONE MONTHLY CHARGE INCLUDES A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- A dependable monthly service program with courteous and well trained technicians.
- Our service area covers the greater Puget Sound region.
- A $200 per month charge for a 125 gallon saltwater display includes:
- Maintenance on a 14 day interval (7 day intervals are offered for special tank requirements).
- ALL AQUASCAPING: Every photo on this website shows examples of the variety of corals, rocks, sands, shells, and plants that are included as part of the monthly service charge.
- Cleaning of acrylic aquarium surfaces inside and outside.
- Corals are rotated regularly with pre-cleaned specimens as part of the on going service program which insures that the tanks and aquascaping always look clean.
- Water changes
- Water testing
- Marine Salts
- Foods: A variety of Dry, Freeze dried and Frozen foods.
- 24/7 on-call emergency service.
Our Service Staff:
WE HAVE A DEDICATED TEAM OF WELL TRAINED AQUARIUM TECHNICIANS, WITH HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF AQUARIUM EXPERIENCE
- All employees have full time salaried positions with full medical and dental benefits programs.
- Employees are assigned a company service van and maintenance equipment.
- 12 full time salaried technicians.
- Marine Biologists on staff
- We hire technicians who have a strong passion and experience as fish keepers.
- Our current average length of employment is over 10 years.
- Each aquarium is assigned to a specific technician, so our customers have a familiar and comfortable relationship with the person maintaining their displays.
- We always have staff at the office to take incoming calls and have 24 hour on call emergency service if required.
- Our CEO Russell Kelly, who has been with our company for 26 years supervises the entire maintenance operation.
- Computerized records are kept of all service schedules.
- All employees are given background checks and are bonded.
- Smart phones are provided for all employees, guaranteeing a 24/7 communication system and immediate response to our customers needs.
THE FISH ARE WHAT AQUARIUMS ARE ALL ABOUT, AND WE TAKE EXCEPTIONAL STEPS TO PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY FISH FOR OUR CLIENTS.
- We have 5,000 gallons of saltwater holding systems at our Bellevue offices to meet the fish requirements for our customer’s displays.
- Our fish holding systems are designed in a similar fashion to the ones used by public aquariums.
- All fish are acclimated and quarantined prior to being stocked in our customer’s aquariums.
- We do not sell fish retail, our fish are for our customers tanks only, ensuring they get cared for by our professional aquarist’s in our advanced aquarium systems.
- We guarantee our saltwater fish for 90 days.
- Our customer can participate in the selection of fish for their aquariums, working with our experienced service technicians.
- Our fish are hand picked from various sources, offering a variety of species, sizes and colors, always keeping in mind their ability to thrive in aquarium life.
- Common marine fish that we use include: Clownfish, Trigger fish ( Humu, Pinktail, Clown, Bluejaw) Tangs and Surgeonfish ( Blue, Yellow, Sailfin, Naso, Unicorn), Pufferfish (Porcupine, Dogface, Sharpnose) , Wrasses (Lunare, Tusk, Bluehead, Saddle), Squirrelfish, Hogfish ( Spanish, Cuban, Diana) as well as many invertebrates.
- We use auto feed systems incorporating a mix of the highest quality fish foods that feed the fish several times a day seven days a week.
- When possible, we try to have our customers involved in supplemental feeding of the fish. All foods dry, frozen and fresh are included as part of the monthly charge.
- Our customers are welcome to visit our Bellevue office to look at fish options and choices for their aquariums.
Specialized Lease Programs Available For Commercial Applications